Congratulations to the lucky winners Carrie Stevens from Carrie B. Stevens, Attorney at Law and Maggie Smith from The Smith Group LLC for completing our survey and winning $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Accounting – Process Credit/Debit Card Payments
Sign up for a Payeezy account from First Data or connect an existing account to CINcompass to process credit/debit card payments easily in CINcompass.
Matter Summary – 341 Date
When CINcompass processes your court notices for 341 Meeting Date’s, the field on the Matter Summary screen will be auto-populated with that date.
MyCaseInfo directly populates client data into the appropriate schedules saving your firm hours of redundant data entry. Now you can send client data to CINcompass with this online questionnaire. Visit the MyCaseInfo page for more information.
Chapter 13 Plans
(FLM) Tampa/Ft. Myers Revised Chapter 13 Plan
(LAW) Shreveport Revised Chapter 13 Plan
(NJ) Revised Chapter 13 Plan
(CAC) Summary of Amended Schedules, Master Mailing List, and/or Statements
(NJ) Amendment to Schedule D, E, F, G, H or List of Creditors
(NJ) Certification of Service
(NJ) Certification of Debtor’s Counsel Supporting Supplemental Chapter 13 Fee
(NJ) Chapter 13 Plan Transmittal Letter
(WAE) LF1007-1 – Declaration Regarding Payments
(TX) Exemption Update – Personal Property exemption increased from $30,000 to $50,000 for single and from $60,000 to $100,000 for family. The revised exemption became effective on September 1, 2015.
The following issues have been reported to CINcompass Support and have been fixed as of this release. Issues can be reported to email@example.com or 1.866.218.1003.
- Change B22 “Exclude spouse’s contribution from calculation of commitment period” – For a Chapter 7 this checkbox now states “Declaration of separate households.” For a Chapter 13 this checkbox now states “You are married and your spouse is NOT filing with you.”
- Add/Assign Lien from Asset – Users were unable to add or assign liens through the Asset window. This has been fixed so they liens can be created or assigned from that window.
- Mark Scheduled Payments as Paid – In a Matter’s Accounting section, you can now change the status of a Scheduled Payment from “Scheduled” to “Paid” by clicking “Post to Payments.”
We work diligently to try and fix issues reported as soon as possible. The following have been reported and are currently being worked on.
- Copying Information from Primary Client –If the Client is open and in Edit mode, the Copy Information from Primary Client will not complete in the associated bankruptcy Matter. The workaround is to Save & Close the Client, Close the Matter, reopen the Matter and try the button again.
- Form B23 Diagnostic Warning – When preparing an initial filing, there is currently a Diagnostic Warning that displays “Attach certificate option is selected in B23 and certificate has not been attached for debtor.” This is displaying by mistake and will be updated in a future release.