There are a few minor changes to the Chapter 13 Plans and Local forms in the software. Please take a moment to read about the forms that have been updated.
Chapter 13 Plans
(LAW) – Shreveport Revised Chapter 13 Plan
(CAN) Oakland & San Francisco – Rights & Responsibilities.
(MOW) Missouri Western – Rights & Responsibility Agreement for ch 7 & ch13
(NCE) North Carolina Eastern – Schedule C-1 Property Claimed as Exempt added to Custom Forms
(NCM) North Carolina Middle – Debtor’s Claim for Property Exemption added to Custom Forms
B22 – Updated Median Income Numbers effective November 1, 2015.
(ID) Exemptions Update – The revised exemptions became effective on September 18, 2015
- Sec. 11-605(9) was amended to clarify that all life insurance contracts, including accrued dividends and cash value, are exempt.
- Sec. 11-605(10) exempting the cash value in a life insurance policy was repealed.
- The wildcard exemption, previously Sec. 11-605(11), was renumbered as Sec. 11-605(10).
- The exemption for disposable earnings was renumbered from Sec. 11-605(12) to Sec. 11-605(11).
(VA) Exemption Update – Exempt Property of Descendant increased from $15,000 to $20,000 for both individual and joint. The revised exemption became effective on October 1, 2015.
(VA) Exemption Update – Homestead Allowance for Surviving Spouse increased from $15,000 to $20,000 for both individual and joint. The revised exemption became effective on October 1, 2015.
The following issues have been reported to CINcompass Support and have been fixed as of this release. Issues can be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.866.218.1003.
- Importing MyCaseInfo Files – Multiple anomalies resolved.