Revised Means Test Figures Effective May 1, 2018
The following Means Test Figures are revised effective May 1, 2018: The IRS National Standards for Bankruptcy Allowable Living Expenses (BALE), Local Transportation Expense Standards, and the Chapter 13 Administrative Expense Multipliers. Users can view the new figures in the program by changing the anticipated filing date to May 1, 2018 or later in the Income tab in Form 122.
Visit the U.S. Trustee’s Means Testing website for more information regarding revisions.
Chapter 13 Plans
- (District of Maryland) Revised Chapter 13 Plan
- (Norther District of Georgia) Revised Chapter 13 Plan effective 4/19/2018
- (Central District of California) Rights and Responsibilities Agreement between Debtor and Attorney for Debtor In chapter 13 Case (RARA)
- (Eastern District of Kentucky) Amendment to Lists, Schedules, and/or Statements
- (Eastern District of Kentucky) Certification of Plan Completion and Request for Discharge
- (District of Maryland) Certificate of Service of Chapter 13 Plan
- (District of Alabama) The following exemptions are new effective 4/01/2018
- (Districts of New York)
|Bank Accounts Into Which exempt Payments Made Electronically or by Direct Deposit||$2,750||$2,850|
|Cash Exemption for Debtor Not Claiming Homestead (lesser of(1)$11,375 minus aggregate value of § 5205exemptions, or(2) $5,700)||$4,425||$4,550|
|Family Pictures, Books, and Religious Texts (up to||$550||$575|
|Homestead (Dutchess, Albany, Columbia, Orange Saratoga, and Ulster Counties)||$137,950||$142,350|
|Homestead (Nassau, Suffolk, Kings, Queens, Bronx, Richmond, Rockland, and Putnam Counties)||$165,550||$170,825|
|Motor Vehicle (up to $4,500; $9,100, if equipped for use by disabled person)||$2,750||$2,850|
|Motor Vehicle Equipped for Disabled Person||$11,025||$11,375|
|NY College Choice Tuition Savings Plan (Non-Minor Debt)||$8,275||$8,550|
|Personal Bodily Injury Payments||$5,525||$5,700|
|Personal Property, Bank Account, or Cash, if Homestead Exemption Not Claimed (up to $1,150)||$1,100||$1,150|
|Watch, Jewelry, and Art (up to $1,150)||$1,100||$1,150|
Minor anomalies that have been reported to CINcompass Support have been fixed as of this release.
Issues can be reported to email@example.com or 866.218.1003.