Chapter 13 Plans
- Southern District of Alabama
- Eastern District of New York
- (Southern District of California) 1178 Application for Confirmation of chapter 13 Plan; and Order Thereon
- (District of New Hampshire) Declaration Regarding Electronic Filing
- (Southern District of Texas) Order for ACH Payments and Debtor’s Certification
- (Southern District of Texas) Order for EFT Payments (Online Banking) and Debtor’s Certification
- (Southern District of Texas) Wage Deduction Order
Other Forms Updates
- (Eastern District of Michigan)
Due to a change with the Eastern District of Michigan, CINcompass now includes a form property for Schedules A/B, D, E/F and H. To enable these form properties, follow the steps below to satisfy the Court’s requirement of showing the full form at all times:
- In the top right corner of CINcompass, select Settings>Bankruptcy Settings.
- In the left navigation pane, select Manage Jurisdictions.
- Select the Jurisdiction Settings tab
- Select the level of the jurisdiction:
- Click the arrow next to Michigan.
- Click on Eastern District of Michigan.
- Double Click the setting name in the panel to the right.
- Click the form properties tab.
- Click the arrow next to case forms to expand the forms menu
- Click on each form and select the appropriate option the right of the screen:
- Schedule A/B: Print full schedule
- Schedule D: If no creditors, add Part 1 text?
- Schedule E/F: Always print full section in Part1 and Part 2?
- Schedule H: Print all information in Part 2
If you need further assistance with these steps, please contact our support team at 866.218.1003.
Minor anomalies that have been reported to CINcompass Support have been fixed as of this release.
Issues can be reported to email@example.com or 866.218.1003.