Revised Means Test Figures – Effective May 1, 2019
The following Means Test Figures are revised effective May 1, 2019: The IRS National Standards for Bankruptcy Allowable Living Expenses (BALE), Local Transportation Expense Standards, and the Chapter 13 Administrative Expense Multipliers. Users can view the new figures in the program by changing the anticipated filing date to May 1, 2019 or later, in the Income tab in Form 122.
Visit the U.S. Trustee’s Means Testing website for more information regarding revisions.
District of Minnesota – Effective May 1, 2019
Please be advised that, effective May 1, the Bankruptcy Court for the District of Minnesota will make the following changes:
- Debtors residing in Benton, Kannabec, Mille Lacs, Morrison and Pine counties in Minnesota may file ONLY to the Duluth divisional office. The current local rules and system allow filers the option of filing to Duluth or St. Paul.
- Debtors residing in Stearns County in Minnesota may file ONLY to the Fergus Falls divisional office. The current local rules and system allow filers the option of filing to Fergus Falls or Minneapolis.
For more information click here.
Chapter 13 Plans
- District of Minnesota – revised effective 5/1/19
- Southern District of New York – revised effective 5/1/19
- District of South Carolina – revised effective 5/1/19
Minor anomalies that have been reported to CINcompass Support have been fixed as of this release.
Issues can be reported to email@example.com or 866.218.1003.